''My Favourite Books'' by ImeneTl



     
      There are three notable books are looming in the shopwindow of every bookstore these days. You may have glanced them accidentally in some library before. You may have got an itching curiosity about them, too. Better yet, there is no way you didn't hear people gossiping about them. So, how about an honest review from our avid reader about each one of these books ?  These reviews may, in fact, set you quite ready to go immediately buy them. Then, don't let that burning curiosity within you die away and read the following admirable reviews by ImeneTl.




     1.  The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins : My Rating : 





Review : Well this was .... intriguing !
 I honestly have mixed emotions towards this book. I had such high expectations for it considering that everyone was talking about it but it unfortunately didn't live up to my expectations. The plots and twists were remarkable and the language was very good but I just found myself kind of forced to finish it just to know the end, not because I fell in love with it! 
And then there was Rachel. You would think that she would change or stop being a messed up alcoholic wreck and put herself together - not that i'm saying it's easy - but she just never learns! It was why I was very relieved at the end because I was expecting the worst x)
 Other than that I enjoyed it and can't wait to see the movie adaptation!



     2.  A Tale Of Two Cities by Charles Dickens :   My Rating : 





Review : This book is AMAZING! I really really loved it.
 I found it hard to get through the first few pages at first but once I got over those I couldn't put the book down, and I didn't even rush to finish it, but took my time instead to enjoy and contemplate the wonderful picturesque writing of Charles Dickens <3. 
His ability to form unforgettable sentences and create unique and memorable characters and connect them to each other in an unimaginable way blew my mind! 
And don't get me started with Sydney Carton *__* I don't want to spoil anything for you but I guarantee you that you will fall in love with him !
 I really recommend this book to everyone who looks for politics, love, revenge and sacrifice all in one book! I really enjoyed it and it has become one of my favourite books of all time.

    3.  The Alchemist By Paolo Coelho:  My Rating : 





Review : Such a beautiful book <3
 Being at this time of my life where I need to make up my mind on what road I should take, and will that road get me a step closer to my dreams, I find this book very helpful, meaningful and hopeful! 

It's a book each one of us has to read in that moment of despair when we just feel like giving up! 
It will restore faith into ourselves and remind us that nothing comes easily in life. Now that I finished it I feel like there's nothing in the world I can't do. All those fears I had about failing, not being able to pursue my dreams are gone and replaced with hope and trust that I can do whatever I set my mind into.

In few pages, the dreamy little child that was hiding inside of me got freed and is now ready to face the world.



Comment your opinion about these three reviews, and if you have read the books before, let us know what you think about them, too. Let your friends know about them by sharing the post on social media.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for ur comments it helped choose the next book i'm going to read, keep going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are honoured and happy that we have helped you. :)

      Delete